Chipotle Peach Baked Wings Recipe2020-05-29
Beer nights, football parties, and days when there are games on are great for spicy chicken wings because they just make the beer and the game even better! Just think of the perfectly baked crispy chicken wings oozing with sweet, sour, and spicy flavors, slathered with an amazingly sweet and sticky glaze that you would happily lick off your fingers in a jiffy. Family and friends will surely enjoy this treat and will ask you to prepare it again the next time they come over.
With this Chipotle Peach Baked Wings recipe, you would only be making use of fresh ingredients without the added calories from sugar or other artificial sweeteners. We will be using fresh sliced peaches to tickle your nose and taste buds. For the level of spiciness, you can always tone it down if you have a guest that isn’t much into spicy food – just leave the dry rub off the wings you will serve that specific guest and enjoy.
How to make Chipotle Peach Baked Wings
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Yields: 20 Wings
- 20 chicken wings with skin
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dry mustard powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper
CHIPOTLE PEACH SAUCE
- 1/4 cup melted ghee, or butter if not Whole30
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1/8 cup Garlic Tabasco
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 6 Pittman & Davis Peach slices.
- 1/2 tsp chipotle chili powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss chicken in a large zip-closure bag with dry rub. Seal. Shake so each wing is fully covered with the rub. Place wings on a wire rack over an aluminum foil lined baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Flip chicken. Bake for 15-20 additional minutes or until wings are fully cooked.
- Add all Chipotle Peach Sauce ingredients to a blender. Blend for 30 seconds until all ingredients are combined and sauce is smooth. Pour into a small pot and cook on the stove just until sauce is heated through.
- Place cooked chicken in a large bowl and pour sauce over top. Gently toss chicken in the Chipotle Peach Sauce so each wing is covered. Serve immediately. (Sprinkle some finely chopped herbs on top if you’re serving for an event to really make them look extra special!)