Grapefruit Grilled Salman Recipe2020-12-17
This is an easy and unique recipe for salmon that’s cooked in a delightful marinade made with fresh squeezed grapefruit juice and a blend of ginger root, soy sauce and garlic. The tanginess of the grapefruit adds a bright zing to the tender salmon.
- ½ Pittman & Davis Grapefruit, juiced
- 3⅓ oz. soy sauce
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- 1 whole salmon fillet
- Whisk grapefruit juice, soy sauce, garlic powder, ground ginger, and salt together in a small bowl.
- Lay salmon into a shallow baking dish with the skin-side down; pour grapefruit juice mixture over salmon.
- Cover baking dish with plastic wrap and marinate salmon in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Bake in the preheated oven until the salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 40 minutes.