Honeybell Orange Cocktail Recipe2019-01-17
In this flavorful beverage the sweet taste of juicy Pittman and Davis Honeybell orange juice is blended with other fresh fruit to make a refreshing and healthful drink that can be enjoyed with or without alcohol. Get out your juicer and make this tasty treat that is both nutritious and delicious.
- 4 Pittman and Davis Honeybell Oranges, peeled
- 1 apple, cored/seeded and sliced
- I carrot, peeled and cut into chunks
- ½ mango, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 2 slices of cored/peeled pineapple (vodka or light rum – optional)
This recipe works best if you use a juice extractor. Prepare all fruit by peeling, coring, and slicing as described in the ingredients. To make the juice, simply process each of the items through your juice extractor, which will separate the pulp from the flavorful juices.
Once all ingredients are juiced just stir, chill, and serve as is. You can also serve the drink over ice and mixed with your favorite brand of vodka or light rum to taste. This nutritious drink is fabulous either way, so make a batch today. Cheers!