Rosy Boa Cocktail2020-05-29
Grapefruits are healthful and delicious fruits you can snack on any day at any given time. They are filled with vitamins and minerals essential for keeping the body healthy and free from sickness. They are also flavorful and may be eaten alone or added as an ingredient to baked desserts or mouth-watering dishes. Grapefruits may also be used to make refreshing smoothies and delightful cocktail drinks. They can add tang, flavor, and color to your tasty concoctions.
If you ever find yourself in need of an unforgettable cocktail to serve to friends or guests you want to impress, consider making the Rosy Boa Cocktail. It is easy to make but is satisfyingly delicious and quite pretty. It can also be prepped ahead of time so you will have a lot of time on your hands to take care of other preparations or spend time with your guests.
How to make a Rosy Boa Cocktail
Prep Time: 7 mins
Ready In: 10 mins
Yields: 8 servings
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 2 cups fresh Pittman & Davis grapefruit juice
- 1 1/2 cups tequila
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon rose water
- 1 1/2 cups (or more) ginger beer
- Grapefruit wedges (for serving)
- Combine salt, paprika, and chili powder in a small bowl. Moisten half of each rim of 8 rocks glasses and dip into chili salt. Set glasses aside.
- Combine grapefruit juice, tequila, pomegranate juice, lime juice, and rose water in a large pitcher or 8-cup measuring glass. Add 1 cup ice and stir until ice is melted and cocktail is very cold. Stir in ginger beer. Fill prepared glasses with ice and divide cocktails among glasses. Garnish with grapefruit wedges and top off with more ginger beer, if desired. Enjoy.