Fresh Peach Vinaigrette Salad Dressing Recipe2020-07-24
Sweet and luscious peaches are great to have in your pantry during summer. Aside from eating fresh out of hand, you can use peaches for making sweet and savory meat dishes, baking pastries and cakes, salads, and healthy smoothies. Peaches may also be used for making salad vinaigrette to add color and flavor to the dressing. This type of dressing works well with all types of green salad but may also be used for chicken and fish dishes.
This easy-to-make vinaigrette can be modified according to your tastes. If you want it sweeter you may add a tablespoon of honey, but if you wish to make it with a little bit of kick you may want to add some extra red cayenne pepper. If you find the dressing too thick for your liking you can add up to 2 tablespoons of water to thin it out.
How to make Fresh Peach Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
Prep Time: 10 mins
Ready In: 10 mins
Yields: 4 servings
- 1 large Pittman & Davis Georgia Peach
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher sea salt
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Gather the ingredients.
- Peel, pit, and chop the peach.
- Combine the peach with the remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until thoroughly combined. Taste and season to your liking.